12 Best Motorcycle Helmet Speakers Reviews and Buying Guide 2019
Have you ever taken your motorbike out and thought, “this is an enjoyable ride, but it could be better if I could listen to some music!” The best motorcycle helmet speakers are uniquely designed to allow you to listen to your favorite jams as you ride.
You can easily attach it to your helmet and enjoy your songs from your iPod or phone as you explore the world on your bike. Some models need to be connected to the music source to work, while others are wireless helmet speakers that connect via Bluetooth.
That can only mean you might have a hard time choosing the perfect helmet speaker for your bike. Luckily, we have reviewed the top 12 units on the market today and given you a buyers’ guide.
Ride with us as we explore everything you would need to know to choose the ideal motorcycle helmet speakers.
Motorcycle Helmet Speakers Reviews – Editors’ Top 12 Picks
Here is a complete review of the best helmet speakers for a motorbike that you can get on the market today.
Sena 20S-01 are motorbikes Bluetooth helmet speakers that provide HD Audio and latest Noise Control. These speakers offer Bluetooth 4.1 and boast of Universal Intercom that can allow you to connect with your device up to 1.2 miles or 2.0 km.
Sena 20S-01 Specifications
- Manufacturer/Brand: Sena
- Model: 20S-01
- Product Weight: 2.08 ounces
- Item Measurements: 3.7 x 1 x 1.9 inches
- Power Source: Batteries 1 LR44
The unit comes with Motion Sensor Technology that enables you to connect to your music with a shake of the 20S-01. There is also an Audio Multitasking Technology that lets you enjoy an intercom conversation as you continue to listen to your music, GPS, or FM radio.
Another notable feature is the Intuitive Control that allows you to ride your motorcycle while you control the speakers with your voice. It might be a Slightly Expensive model compared to other products on the market today, but it provides value for the money.
What more, its Battery Life is quite dependable as it gives you hours of listening to your jams without running dry. And since it is a Rechargeable Battery, you don’t need to waste money replacing it when it runs out of power.
It is also Straightforward to Install these speakers, and they come with a Step-by-Step Guide. Besides, you can head over to YouTube to learn how to put the speakers the right way on your helmet.
The Design of the unit can also capture your mind due to its stylish and sleek look. It is also a Compact Device that won’t take much space. The system is recommended for Four Riders.
- Comes with the latest features
- Quality design and make
- Battery lasts for hours
- A bit expensive
2. LEXIN LX-B4FM 4 Riders Motorcycle Intercom Universal Helmet Communication System
LEXIN LX-B4FM is a simple Hands-Free Communication System that can add joy when you are riding with Four Friend. It easily accesses the iPhone (Siri), and Samsung (S Voice) voice commands to let you make and receive calls without touching a button.
LEXIN LX-B4FM Specifications
- Manufacturer/Brand: LEXIN ELETRCONIC DESIGN For BIKE
- Model: LX-B4M
- Product Weight: 6.7 ounces
- Item Measurements: 6 x 4.6 x 2.3 inches
- Power Source: Batteries 1 Lithium ion
The system provides you the best motorcycle helmet audio you can ever want as you access your FM Radio, GPS, or Hi-Fi Stereo Music. That is all possible thanks to the wireless Bluetooth v3.0 Protocols Connection. One thing you might find handy is the ability to connect the unit to GPS Devices, Mobile Phones, and Music Players with Bluetooth.
We said that this unit could connect to four riders, and that is possible due to the Intercom Range of up to 1600 meters. There is also a Universal Pairing feature that is compatible with the most earpiece on the market today, as well as Bluetooth headsets.
You also don’t need to worry about riding at a High Speed since you can be confident it functions well even at 120 kph. Also, you get to enjoy your jams for up to 15 hours, thanks to the long-lasting Lithium-Ion Battery.
The battery has a Low Battery Alert and Life Indicator that shows you when you need to recharge it. What more, the package comes with Microphone and Speakers that provide high-quality and high-volume sound than most models out there today.
It also comes with Advanced Noise Cancellation Technology that ensures you get only the best sound.
- Provides comfortable cushioning
- Easy to operate buttons
- Straightforward to pair the helmet with music source
- Sticky mount often come off
3. FreedConn TCOM-SC Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset Communication System
If you want helmet Bluetooth Speakers that can allow you to communicate conveniently and efficiently, then choose the FreedConn System. You can easily listen to your music and receive and take calls while riding with a high speed of 120 kph or 75 mph.
- Manufacturer/Brand: FreedConn
- Model: TCOM-SC Bluetooth Motorcycle headset
- Product Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Item Measurements: 3.2 x 1.2 x 1 inches
- Power Source: Batteries 1 Lithium ion
The best feature of this system is the ability to pair with up to Three Riders and Two More Intercom at a go. That means you can easily share your jams with your friend when you are up to 800 m or 875 yards apart.
Another feature is the Hand-Free Call and FM ability due to the v3.0 Bluetooth Intercon, which lets you connect with FM Radio, Phone/MP3 music, and GPS Voice Prompt. You have the freedom to answer calls with a single touch of a button.
The system also gives your Crystal-Clear Music and Voice due to the soft or hard corded microphone and Hi-Fi speakers. Besides, its Bluetooth A2DP makes it possible to connect to other devices, as well as phones.
One feature that can make your ride more enjoyable is the Longer Battery Life that lasts up to eight hours. The battery is quite large, and you can operate the system with just a simple touch of a button to adjust volume, receive/make calls, and others.
Another feature that you might appreciate is the LCD Screen Display that lets you use the system for the full face. It also comes with a 12 months warranty that covers against any defect that might arise within that period.
- Easy to connect with others
- Simple to control
- A durable model
- Charge port and speaker port is the same
4. Cardo Scala Rider PACKTALK Duo-Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Speaker
Cardo is a world leader when it comes to providing motorbike communication and entertainment systems. One notable unit that has proven to be a top-quality unit is the Scala Rider PACKTALK Bluetooth 4.1 from this brand.
Cardo PACKTALK Specifications
- Manufacturer/Brand: Cardo
- Model: PACKTALK
- Product Weight: 2.08 ounces
- Item Measurements: 3.5 x 1.8 x 1 inches
- Power Source: Batteries 1 Lithium polymer
It is a high-quality model that can let you have fun with your friends because of its DMC Technology. The best part is you don’t need to maintain the same position when riding since it can reach every person in your ground up to hundreds of meters.
You can also Conduct Intercom Conversation as you continue to listen to your GPS, Radio, or Music. That means you get Parallel Audi Streaming ability at the same time.
Another feature of the wireless motorcycle helmet speakers is the Remote Control that makes it easier to operate even from a distance. You can also set it up through the Cardo Connect App that you can download to your phone.
We must also mention its Dustproof and Waterproof design that makes it a great model for taking the harsh weather. You also get a maximum of 13 Hours to continue listening due to the long-lasting battery.
If there is one feature you might like is the ability to add Corded Microphone Options and Interchangeable Boom to the system. It also comes with an FM Radio the ability to adjust the volume without touching a button.
You can have peace of mind knowing that you can enjoy HD Audio and connect with up to 15 Friends. It is a sound and entertainment system that can give you value for your money.
- Connects with 15 people
- Provides HD audio
- Dustproof and waterproof design
- Not quite durable
5. Sena SMH10-10 Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset/Intercom
You don’t need to search anymore if you are looking for the best motorcycle Bluetooth headset for music. The Sena SMH10-10 is the system that you should consider buying for many reasons that we shall outline here.
Sena SMH10-10 Specifications
- Manufacturer/Brand: Sena
- Model: SMH10-10
- Product Weight: 2.08 ounces
- Item Measurements: 3.3 x 2.2 x 1.5 inches
- Power Source: Batteries 1 Lithium polymer
It is a system that was made for Long-Range Songs sharing and Motorcyclists’ Connection within a radius of 900 Meters. That is all possible due to the Bluetooth 3.0 Connectivity and the Intercom.
The best part is that the Bluetooth lets you share music or make and receive calls without touching a button. You can quickly speak with Four Friends as you continue to listen to the music as you ride from one location to the other.
Another great feature of the unit is the Advanced Noise Control Technology that gets rid of all the noise to give you clear audio. There is also the Universal Intercom protocol that enables you to connect with other brands of helmet speakers.
The other thing that makes it a superb product is the 12 Hours listening and talking time thanks to the long-lasting battery. One thing that you should note is that this system isn’t for Bell Mag 9 and can only function with a full helmet.
But that is not a bad thing since you can have Peace of Mind knowing that you have a durable product. It also provides value for the money.
- Can connect with other brands helmet
- 4-way intercom communication
- Lasts noise control tech
- For full helmets
6. UClear Digital Pulse Wired Drop-in High Definition Helmet Speakers
UClear Digital Pulse Wired Drop-in High Definition Helmet Speakers can provide you with the best music to keep you entertained while on the road. It is a system that can upgrade your audio to let you enjoy your long adventure.
UClear Digital Pulse Specifications
- Manufacturer/Brand: UClear
- Model: 11023
- Product Weight: 2.88 ounces
- Item Measurements: 6.5 x 3 x 1 inches
- Power Source: Comes a jack (music source power)
The model comes with a golden-plated 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack that lets you connect to your music source easily. It also provides you with a 40mm Diameter Driver.
Another thing is that the Pulse speakers are Universal Items that plug into various brands of helmet’s communication systems, smartphones, and audio devices. That means you don’t need to worry about the type of brand you have as you can enjoy motorcycle helmet music with this system.
Another feature is the High-Fidelity Audio that lets you enjoy HD Quality sound when moving at high speed. And you get the speaker set as well as Installation Tools and Accessories to get the system working as soon as possible.
The best thing is that you get all the features above and below at an Affordable Rate. That can only mean that you get value for your hard-earned cash and be confident of having a durable system that lasts for years.
You also get an easy time when connecting to your music source, thanks to Universal Jack. It is also a model that you can switch from a Half-Helmet to a Full-one without having any trouble.
There is no possibility of getting disappointed with these helmet speakers for a motorcycle.
- HD quality sound
- Excellent performance and value for money
- Comes with mount set for a speaker set
- A bit complicated to install
7. Sena (SMH5-UNIV) Bluetooth Headset and Intercom
If you are on a limited budget and want a product that goes for under $100, then the Sena (SMH5-UNIV) is the model for you. It hit the market in 2014 and has continued to be a top-quality headset that provides adequate sound no matter your traveling speed.
- Manufacturer/Brand: Sena
- Model: SMH5-UNIV
- Product Weight: 13.1 ounces
- Item Measurements: 2.8 x 1.8 x 1.2 inches
- Power Source: Lithium Metal Batteries
One great feature that you might like about this model is the fact that it can connect to 400 meters in open terrain. The model also features both Wired Microphone and Attachable Boom Mic that makes it a more versatile product.
Another thing you should note is that it is a Multi-Pair Bluetooth Intercom that can let you connect with your friends when traveling around. You also get to use Voice Prompts command to let you make and receive calls without touching a button.
One feature that makes it a must-have system is the Lithium Metal Batteries that provides you with enough power to last for hours. The unit also runs on Bluetooth 3.0, meaning that you get Bluetooth motorcycle helmet speakers that can connect to your phone, MP3 players, and other Bluetooth enabled devices.
The best thing is that you can use this system when you are Charging it, which is fantastic because most models don’t allow that. It also comes with a separate Volume Control that lets you connect to different Audio Sources, making it user-friendly.
You should also note that the model is DOT-Certified and is a great pick when looking for the best speaker helmet for your motorbike.
- Comes with separate volume controls
- Provides quality sound
- An old model
8. IMC Motorcom HS-H130P Open-Face Helmet Headset
IMC Motorcom HS-H130P Open-Face is one of the best helmet headphones you can ever get on the market today. They come with Directional Noise Canceling Boom Microphone that helps to minimize ambient noise to give you crisp sound when communicating.
IMC Motorcom HS-H130P Specifications
- Manufacturer/Brand: IMC Motorcom
- Model: HS-H130P
- Product Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Item Measurements: 7.9 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches
- Power Source: Comes with a jack
One thing you might like about the headset is that you don’t need to modify your helmet when installing them. And it works with all kinds of helmet, both half and full models and all the brands on the market today.
The system also comes with a Flat Panel Speakers inside a metal casing to provide it with durability. What that means is that you get a Well-Designed model that can let you enjoy loud and clear music when moving at high speed.
The product also comes with a Two-Year Warranty that covers any defect that might arise during that time. And the best thing is that it connects with all Seven Pin Harley Audi Systems of 1998 and later.
You can also find it Easy to Install as it comes with a few parts and you only insert the jack to get it working instantly. It is also made of lightweight material to ensure that it adds little weight to your helmet.
The model Guarantees Value for Money and provides High-Quality sound that lets you enjoy your music while traveling.
- Open-face headset
- Easy to connect
- Quite affordable
- No Bluetooth connectivity
9. IASUS XSound 3 High Definition Helmet Speakers
IASUS XSound 3 High Definition are headsets for motorcycle helmets that you can use for Shoei, Arai, Schuberth, HJC, Nolan, and other helmets. They come with a 3.5mm pin plug that you can easily connect to your Android, Filo, iPhone, or any other source of music.
IASUS XSound Specifications
- Manufacturer/Brand: IASUS Concepts
- Model: IAXS3
- Product Weight: 4 ounces
- Item Measurements: 5.7 x 5.7 x 1.3 inches
- Power Source: Comes with a jack
The system has a Lightweight and Sleek Design that makes it a great unit for providing music. There are also Polyurethane Pads and High-Quality Aluminum Chassis that give it custom fit.
One more benefit of the two features is the ability to eliminate Sound Distortion and give you the comfort you desire. Also, the set comes with Kevlar-reinforced Cables that can withstand an unexpected pull to ensure that they last for years.
The positioning of the speakers is critical to ensure that you enjoy the ideal sound as it was meant to be listened. That is made possible by the Velcro Mounting that enables you to place the speakers in the perfect position.
Speaking of installation, the system is Straightforward to Install – you don’t need a professional to help you out. That only means you don’t need to spend more money, giving you Value for Money.
The Lightweight Nature of the helmet speaker's head also means that they don’t add weight to your gear. They also come with a Simple Design that requires little maintenance, from things like dust.
- Good sound quality
- Effortless and quick setup
- Lightweight and sleek design
- Compatibility issues
10. VR-Robot Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Headset
Here are some motorbike headsets that can let you listen to your favorite music using the latest Bluetooth Technology. You can rest assured that you have a model that comes with a Fashionable Design that enables the music to surround you as you ride your motorbike.
- Manufacturer/Brand: VR-Robot
- Model: Not Specified
- Product Weight: 1.92 ounces
- Item Measurements: 7.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches
- Power Source: Li-ion battery
One notable pro of having motorcycle helmet Bluetooth speakers is the Convenience they offer when using them. That is the case with this model as it provides you with Hand-Free Functionality to let you answer your phone without touching a button.
It also comes with a Li-Ion battery that gives you enough power to run for a whole day without needing a recharge. Another great feature is the Bluetooth 4.0 that comes with a CSR Chip and Hi-Fi Earphone.
What that means is that you can Easily Detach the speakers when you want and put them back with ease. There is also a Smart Reminder that can notify you when the battery needs to be charged.
The system is also compatible with most Bluetooth-Enabled Devices to let you get your music from different sources. You can use your phone or MP3 Player to listen to your preferred music and be sure to have quality sound.
No Sound Disturbance can make the quality of the music to drop. And the best part is that you can ride your motorcycle as fast as you want and still get the precise sound you deserve.
One more feature that we must list is the Affordable Pricing of this speaker for a motorcycle helmet. You don’t need to break a bank to afford it, and you can install it without seeking professional help.
- Completely frees your hands
- Has a smart reminder feature
- Compatible with most devices
- Not quite loud
11. Tork X-Pro Motorcycle Helmet Speakers
The Tork X-Pro Motorcycle Helmet Speakers provide you with Amazing Sound Quality even when you turn the volume to the maximum. It is also a model that gives out Super Audio Boost to let you enjoy your adventure more.
Tork X-Pro Specifications
- Manufacturer/Brand: Tork
- Model: X-Pro
- Product Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Item Measurements: 0.8 x 8.x 5 inches
- Power Source: Comes with a jack
These speakers for a motorcycle helmet also provide Great Noise Cancelling to ensure that you experience the clarity you deserve. And you can easily connect to your External Source of jams, such as iPhone, Mp3 Players, and Samsung.
The other notable feature is the Thin Body that makes sure the system uses less space when installing in your helmet. You get to Feel Comfortable when wearing this headset and your helmet and still enjoy the lightweight ride.
Another thing that you can find in the package is the Volume Control that makes it easy to reduce or add the volume. That comes in handy to ensure that you experience Great Bass when traveling at high speed.
Its Dual Speakers ensure that you get a Stereo Play Sound that provides you with a great experience when riding your motorcycle. You also get a 12 months warranty that covers any defect that might occur within a year.
Its Wires are Padded to prevent them from getting damaged when you are riding on a sunny day. You should also note that the system comes with an amp that works quite effectively to let you listen to High-Quality Music.
Although the model might be slightly expensive, you can be confident of getting Value for the Money when you choose this headset. It is also Quite Durable and requires little maintenance.
- A safe model
- Has great volume and sound
- Comes with a 12 months warranty
- Wind can affect the sound
12. Yideng Bluetooth Headset Intercom Motorcycle Helmet Interphone BT-S2 Communication System
The last model on our review is one of the best Bluetooth helmet speakers you can ever find on the market today. It was made to provide you with a great listening experience thanks to the DSP Noise Cancellation Technology and Powerful Bass.
Yideng Bluetooth Headset Specifications
- Manufacturer/Brand: Yideng
- Model: BT-S2
- Product Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Item Measurements: 7.4 x 4.5 x 3.1 inches
- Power Source: Lithium-Ion battery
The headset offers you Crystal Clear and Crisp audio that you can listen to even when traveling at maximum speed. And there is a 2.5mm jack that you can connect to your phone for a new Auxiliary Connection for receiving calls.
One thing you should note is that the model is suitable for a full helmet, and it won’t be affected by vibrations. The other great feature is Bluetooth 3.0 plus EDR that enables you to connect to most phones.
You can easily enjoy your music when you are up to 1000 meters from the source and can be listed by up to three riders. One thing you should keep in mind is that only two motorcyclists can communicate at a go.
Another great feature is the Large Buttons that lets you control your music even when you are wearing gloves. When it comes to the battery, it can last up to Eight Hours and only Three and a Half Hours to get fully charged.
You can install the headset Quickly and is Waterproof. That makes it possible to ride your motorbike while listening to music, even during a massive storm.
- Waterproof design
- Able to offer 1000 meters reach
- Long-lasting battery
- Lacks voice command
Buying Guide of Best Motorcycle Helmet Speakers
What features should you look for when buying the best motorcycle helmet speakers? We have listed some of the things that can ensure you get a quality model.
- Consider the Size – The first thing is to understand that the design and size of your helmet can impact the speakers you buy. You can also choose systems that fit inside or go over your helmet.
- Compatibility – Many newer helmet speakers are designed to work with different devices. Ensure that you choose a system that is compatible with your helmet and even other gadgets.
- Stereo Sound – The thing to watch out here is to make sure that you enjoy the crystal-clear sound when listening to your music. Note that more expensive models are likely to provide stereo quality sound that is not present in cheap units.
- Microphone – Some motorcycle helmet speakers come with a receiver that you can use to communicate with other riders. It is also a handy feature that can let you receive and make calls without stopping your motorbike. Such a system uses voice control to execute your command.
- Design and Comfort – The aim here is to choose a unit that can allow you to concentrate on the road as opposed to adjusting the fit. You should consider getting a model that offers a straightforward and straightforward setup process.
- Wired or Bluetooth – There are benefits and shortcomings of either option. The Bluetooth connection can quickly get interrupted by many variables. On the flip side, a wired helmet speaker might bring the issue of tangled wires. You need to make a decision that suits your riding needs.
- Waterproof – A water-resistant model is recommended if you ride your bike during the wet months. That can mean you enjoy the music when it is raining and still have peace of mind that your system can last for years.
- Battery Life – It make sense to choose a device that comes with a long-lasting battery. You should ensure that you enjoy at least eight hours of continues music and communication without needing to recharge the cell.
- Volume Controls – You shouldn’t buy a motorbike helmet speaker is you cannot hear the music clearly when riding your bike. That means getting a system that offers volume controls to let you increase or reduce the volume.
- Speaker Style – The other factor that you should consider is the speaker style. You can get freestanding speakers and built-in ones. The former fits over the helmet while the latter gets inside the headgear.
- Connection Range – The range depends on the model you choose, and you can get from as short as 50 meters to about 1000 meters. You should consider whether you intend to get the music from another rider or not when deciding the distance.
- Intercom – It is a superb feature that can let you communicate with other motorcyclists when exploring. Choose a model that can connect at least two people to have a guarantee of enjoying your ride with your friend.
- Budget – Lastly, consider your budget when selecting your motorcycle helmet speakers.
Why You Need to Use Motorcycle Helmet Speakers
Maybe you are wondering why you should buy and use motorcycle helmet speakers. That is a different worry that we want to address in this section of our article. The reasons to use one include:
- Listening to the FM Radio – You can use your motorbike helmet speakers to listen to the FM radio stations. It is an excellent benefit in that you get to listen to a wide variety of songs that you might not have on your phone or MP3 player. You only need to turn in your radio and start riding your bike.
- Listening to Music – The sole purpose of buying these speakers to ensure that you enjoy your favorite music as you move around. You can connect them to your phone or MP3 player to experience an enjoyable road trip. That means you cannot get bored when traveling for a long distance.
- Receive and Make Calls – If you are a person who makes a lot of calls or don’t like to miss the important ones, then you should get motorbike helmet speakers. You can easily connect them to your phone via Bluetooth and enjoy hand-free calling or call receiving.
- Communicating with other Motorcyclists – One great benefit of having these systems is the ability to communicate with your riding partners. You can connect and speak with other riders through the universal intercom feature. That work if you are in a specific range.
- Audio Navigation – One import use of motorbike helmets is the ability to listen to your navigation system (GPS). You only need to connect the helmet speakers to your phone, and them listen to the audio instructions from the map app. That means you cannot get lost if you have these units.
- Convenience – Another reason why you should consider using these items is the convenience they bring. That is all evidence from the five points we have looked above of why you should use these helmet speakers.
- Safety – It is essential to be safe when riding your motorcycle, and that can be provided if you have a motorcycle helmet with speakers. They are safe because they let you make or receive calls using voice command. That means your hands remain on the bike as you continue to communicate with other people.
- Comfort – These items are more comfortable than using standard headphones to listen to music when you are riding your motorcycle.
Types of Motorcycle Helmet Speakers
Motorcycle helmet speakers are classified into different types. However, there are three main ways you can group these systems.
1. Wired vs. Bluetooth
A wired model connects to the music source using a jack while a Bluetooth one uses a signal to give you music. It is a more convenience model if you leave in place that has adverse weather conditions as it cannot be affected by rain.
A Bluetooth model is more convenient in that there won’t be wires that can get tangled. However, it might be more expensive than a wired system.
2. Inside vs. Around Installation
Another way to classify motorcycle helmet speakers is to consider how they install in or on your helmet. Some models fit inside a helmet while others go around it on the outside.
There are both pros and cons of getting either type. For example, a model that installs outside can easily get damaged by rain. On the other hand, a speaker that attaches inside the helmet can make the rider to feel uncomfortable when wearing the helmet.
3. Battery-powered vs. Jack Models
Helmet speakers for motorbikes can also be categorized as battery-powered and jack models. The battery-powered units need a cell to function while the latter uses power from your music source.
You should also note that most battery-powered systems also come with Bluetooth connectivity.
FAQ About Best Motorcycle Helmet Speakers
Here are a few questions and answers about best helmet speakers for motorcycles
Q: What Sources of Music Can I Connect to Helmet Speakers?
A: The best helmet speakers for bikes provide different options for connecting music. One crucial choice is connecting to a streaming app like Pandora or Spotify on your smartphone.
The Bluetooth technology in Bluetooth-enabled models lets you hear sound or music from your gadget through speakers. Other alternatives for getting your music include satellite radio, built-in FM radio, MP3 player, and iPod.
You should ensure that you choose helmet speakers that can connect to your preferred source of music. Some models come with jacks for connecting through the wire.
Q: Can I Receive and Make Calls via Helmet Speakers for Motorbikes?
A: Yes. Most models come with Bluetooth technology that lets you connect them to your phone. They give you a hands-free experience of making and receiving calls through voice command.
Furthermore, a connection to your smart device enables you to listen to your GPS navigation system. That means you cannot get lost while riding through unfamiliar places.
The best thing that the ability to operate your phone via these headgears makes it safe when riding.
Q: How Many Riders Can a Helmet Speakers for Motorcycle Connect?
A: First, you need to choose a model that comes with the intercom feature to let you connect with other people. Then, you can select the number of motorcyclists it can connect to, which ranges from two to about 15 users.
You should also choose a model that connects in a wide range of about five miles to ensure that you communicate effectively. One thing you should note is that a model with intercom ability might be more expensive than the one without.
Q: Can Motorcycle Helmet Speakers Work with My Helmet?
A: Yes. However, you need to ensure that you get a system that is suited for your helmet. Also, have an idea of how you intend to install it as you can get a unit for placing inside or around your helmet.
Some helmet speakers need a Bluetooth pocket to work with your helmet — other secure with installation or Velcro with mounting brackets.
Another thing you should consider is whether you have an open-face, full-face, or half helmet. That way, you can get the most effective and comfortable helmet speakers for your needs.
Q: Are Motorcycle Helmet Speakers Windproof, Rainproof, and Waterproof?
A: It depends on the model you choose. You should check if the helmet speaker you have is listed as waterproof. Avoid using it during a storm if it is not.
With that said, it is advisable to keep your system dry even if it is waterproof. Another thing you should note is that some of these systems are not windproof.
Q: Are Motorcycle Helmet Speakers Durable?
A: The answer to this question also depends on the model you choose. Some systems can last for years, while others last for just a single use.
Our Top Pick – Sena 20S-01 Motorcycle Bluetooth 4.1 Communication System
We have picked this motorbike helmet speaker as our top model for various reasons as outlined here:
- Bluetooth 4.1
- HD audio and advanced noise control
- Universal intercom of up to 1.2 miles
- Motion sensor technology
- Audio multitasking technology
- Intuitive control
- Long-lasting battery
- Easy to install
- Compatible with four riders
Selecting the best motorcycle helmet speakers can be a hassle if you don’t know what you need. But it is easy to get the right model for your need if you follow the article we have written above.
The important thing is to get a model that comes with all the features of the latest helmet speakers for motorbikes. Have fun when shopping for your best motorcycle helmet speakers.